Candlelight: Featuring Vivaldi’s Four Seasons and More at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
🎫 Zone A (Premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (Great visibility)
🎫 Zone C (Good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻A talented string quartet performing classical pieces by Vivaldi
⛪ The stunning architecture of St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
✔️Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
📌 Venue: St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📅 Dates and times: January 21 at 6:30pm and 9:00pm (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
🔗 Your safety is Fever’s priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here
📄 In compliance with NYC Health, in order to access this experience you must show proof of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. For more details please visit our FAQ here .
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Summer 1” – Max Richter
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Antonio Vivaldi
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Autumn 1” – Max Richter
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Antonio Vivaldi
- “Oblivion” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- The Highline String Quartet
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience, this performance is for you. You don’t need to know all things Vivaldi to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning atmosphere and pieces you’ll hear. Walk into one of New York’s emblematic buildings where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with Vivaldi’s most treasured masterpieces!
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!”
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there.”
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!”